Search

Tuesday 8 November 2016

REVIEW : Lakme Blush And Glow Créme Facewash.

Hey everyone.!!
Hope you all are doing well! 

It's that time of the year when our skin starts getting drier and my dry skin becomes extremely dry with dry patches :(
Last week I went for shopping and saw this Lakmé Strawberry Créme Face Wash. It looks very much same as the Lakmé nourishing Facewash. 

Price : Rs.99/- (50gm)
           : Rs.175/- (100gm)



Lakme blush and glow Créme Facewash review. lakme cream face wash.
Lakmé Créme Facewash 

Lakme blush and glow cream face wash. Lakme face wash. Cream face wash.
LakméCréme Facewash 

The thing that made me buy this is that it's a cream facewash which is a good thing for dry skin , so I decided to give it a try.
Let's move on to the review.
This facewash comes in two flavours: Strawberry and Peach, just like it's nourishing range.
It comes in a red/pink plastic tube with a flip flop cap. It's travel friendly.

Lakmé Créme Facewash 

The texture is very creamy and lathers well.
Only a little amount of facewash is needed to cleanse your face. I must say it Cleanses the face really well and Hydrates it. It doesn't leave your skin dry. It has a very  pleasant fruity smell, I love it's mild fruity smell. After washing your face you'll feel fresh and hydrated. I'm using this facewash from the last 6-7 days and after washing my face , I moisturise my face well.

Lakmé Créme Facewash 

Lakmé blush and glow Créme Facewash review.
LakméCréme Facewash 
Generally, I use my Lakmé clean up nourishing glow face wash with strawberry extracts because it suits me well as well as cleanses my skin without drying it out and I'm now loving this Lakmé Créme Facewash.
I would definitely recommend this face wash to my dry skinned beauties as well as to my oily skinned beautiesfor the winters.
Yes , I will repurchaseit. But my hunt for a better facewash for my dry skin is still on ;)

Ratings: 
4.8 / 5 

Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment