Search

Saturday 22 April 2017

REVIEW: GARNIER ULTRA BLENDS DEEP NOURISHING SHAMPOO-MYTHIC OLIVE.

Hey beauties !
Hope you all are enjoying the weekend :)

I have used some Garnier Products in the past but my experience was not good with them, they didn't work well for me.
Recently my fave youtuber recommended this 'Deep Nourishing Mythic Olive Shampoo' for Dry, undernourished hair by Garnier and I couldn't resist myself from buying it.
So here I am reviewing this shampoo :)

Garnier Ultra Blends Deep Nourishing Shampoo-Mythic Olive :


Garnier Ultra Blends Deep Nourishing Mythic Olive Shampoo. 

Price : Rs.120/- ( 120ml ) . 

Ingredients :

Review of Garnier Ultra Blends Deep Nourishing Mythic Olive Shampoo.
INGREDIENTS- Garnier Ultra Blends Mythic Olive Shampoo. 


My experience with this Shampoo :

Garnier olive oil shampoo for dry , undernourished hair.
Garnier Ultra Blends Deep Nourishing Mythic Olive Shampoo. 

Review of Garnier ultra blends deep nourishing Mythic Olive Shampoo.

The Shampoo comes in a beautiful olive green colored plastic bottle with a golden flip top cap which can be removed very easily,  hence it's not travel friendly.
All the basic details including the ingredients are there on the back side of the bottle.
Review of Garnier ultra blends deep nourishing Mythic Olive Shampoo.

Review of Garnier ultra blends deep nourishing Mythic Olive Shampoo for dry and undernourished hair.
Garnier Ultra Blends Deep Nourishing Mythic Olive Shampoo. 

The Shampoo is transparent and is quite runny in consistency. It smells very nice , I love the scent it doesn't bother my sensitive nose. The shampoo lathers very well and removes all the dirt from your hair leaving it all clean with a refreshing scent which lingers for a little time.
I just love how it removes all the dirt and excess oil.
I was expecting good results from this shampoo which it definitely didn't give me after the first wash. I kept patience and after  6-7 washes, I could see the improvement in the bad condition of my hair. My hair is becoming less frizzy , healthier, shinier and more manageable after each wash. And yes let me tell you that IT'S PARABEN FREE too. It also manages to keep my hair and scalp oil free for 2-3 days without shampooing. 

Overall I am loving this Shampoo and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Pros :
☆ Beautiful Packaging.
☆ Smells very nice.
☆ Paraben Free.
☆ Removes all the dirt and oil.
☆ Affordable.
☆ Makes your hair Healthier, shinier and more manageable.

Cons :
☆ It is Not Travel Friendly.

Ratings :
5 / 5.

Take care,
Lots of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment