Search

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Colourpop Lippie Stix Review + Swatches.

Hey beauties!
Hope you all are having a great weekend :)

If you've read my last Blog ( where I've shared my experience of my first Colourpop haul , shipping and custom charges. ) , then you probably know that in today's post I'm gonna show some swatches of the Colourpop Products I've bought.
You can see my Colourpop Haul HERE.


Today I'm going to review and  swatch the Lippie Stix from Colourpop Cosmetics.

Price : Rs.355/- ( $ 5.50 ) .


Colourpop lippie stix review and swatches. Colourpop lumiere. Colourpop sauce. Colourpop jingle ladies.

I've 3 Lippie Stix , 1 of them is just Matte and the other 2 are Matte X. Now if you don't know Matte X means Extra Matte.

The 3 Shades I have are :
☆ Jingle Ladies ( Matte X ).
☆ Lumiere ( Matte ).
☆ Sauce ( Matte X ).

Colourpop lippie stix review and swatches , Lumiere, Sauce and Jingle ladies.
Colourpop Lippie Stix Swatches. (With flash).

Colourpop lippie stix review and swatches of Lumiere, sauce and jingle ladies.
Colourpop Lippie Stix Swatches.

I had to get Lumiere because everyone loves it and ofcourse it's a beautiful Mauve nude color that I love.

I didn't have any purple shade in my lipstick collection and when I saw Jingle Ladies I loved this shade. It's a pretty deep purple color.

Sauce is a beautiful berry shade and I was in love when I saw it. This shade is a pink berry shade. I don't know I just love it.

I'm in love with their packaging , it's simple and beautiful. Name of the shade is written on the bottom of the lippie stix.
Colourpop lippie stix review and swatches. Colourpop Lumiere, sauce and jingle ladies.

Colourpop lippie stix review and swatches of Lumiere, sauce and jingle ladies.

These lippie stix have great pigmentation and glide  smoothly onto the lips. These give a matte finish and stay on your lips for quite long. They do transfer a tiny bit, though.
These are amazing for their price.
I love them and I would definitely recommend them to you all.

Take care,
Lots of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment