Search

Wednesday 22 March 2017

REVIEW : WELLA PROFESSIONAL ELEMENTS RENEWING SHAMPOO AND HAIR MASK.

Hey beauties..!!
Hope you all had a great weekend :)

Two months ago I shopped some beauty stuff online and got these free samples of Wella Professional Elements Renewing Shampoo and Hair Mask with my purchase.

Today I'm gonna share with you all my experience with Wella Professional Elements Renewing Shampoo and Mask.
First , let me tell you a little about my hair. I have waist length hair. My hair is wavy and very dry.

Wella Professional Elements Renewing Shampoo and Hair Mask :

Price : Shampoo -Rs.175 ( 30ml ) 
           : Mask - Rs.200 ( 30ml )

This Range from wella is 100% Free from  Parabens , Sulfate and Artificial Colorant. 
The tube packaging is white in color and it is sturdy with a screw cap. Everything is mentioned on the back side of the tube including the ingredients .

Review of Wella Professional Elements Renewing Shampoo.

Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo review.


Review of Wella Professional Elements Renewing Shampoo.

The shampoo is transparent in color and is runny in consistency although it lathers very well. It has a nice pleasant smell, I like it. The shampoo is needed in less quantity as compared to the other shampoos I've used in the past which means it will last much longer. After washing my hair with this shampoo , my hair feels very silky, smooth and frizz free. I am currently loving this Shampoo because it looks like my hair is getting healthier after every wash :)

Wella professionals renewing elements mask review.

Review of Wella Professional Elements Renewing hair mask.

Review of Wella Professional Elements Renewing Mask.

Moving on to the Hair mask . The Wella Professional Elements Renewing Mask is white in color with thick creamy consistency . It has the same pleasant smell as the shampoo. I use it once in a week after washing off the shampoo. This mask has given me great results. It gives your hair a healthy feeling and feels baby soft that you would love touch them again and again. Again the mask is also needed in less quantity as compared to others , so it will last much longer.


I really like this Shampoo and the Hair Mask. I've seen great results and I'm definitely going to buy the bigger bottle of this shampoo and the mask. Availability might be an issue.
Yes they are a little expensive but they worth it and also they will last a little longer because a less amount of product goes a long way. Definitely worth a try.

Rating : 
4.8 / 5 .

Take care , 
Lots of love . 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative post, nowadays everyone wants to look beautiful because beauty is symbol of Confidence. If you feel inner confidence you are able to stand in front of anyone and can respond with confidence. We are also serving for the Best salon services .We are providing best salon packages salon in bharat nagar for men and women at very reasonable and affordable prices and further more salon in bharat nagar for men and women .

    ReplyDelete