Search

Wednesday 29 March 2017

REVIEW: BS-MALL 14 pcs Premium Quality Synthetic Brush Set.

Hey everyone !
Hope you all are having a great day :) 

We all are aware of the fact that Makeup Brushes are very important in the process of doing our makeup.
I wanted to have a full brush set as I didn't had one but all the famous brushes like Real Techniques etc are quite expensive and for me being a  beginner , I didn't want to invest so much money in brushes only. So, I started searching for Affordable good quality makeup brush set and then I finally decided to buy this BS-MALL Premium Quality Synthetic Brush Set and I'm happy I did.
Let's move on to the review :)

BS-MALL 14 pcs Premium Quality Synthetic Brush Set :

Price : Rs1499/-

The brushes are packed in a plastic transparent bag. There was a paint like smell when I opened the plastic bag and I was afraid that the brushes are going to smell like this too , But when I read  the note laying inside the bag everything was sorted. The note is from their service team which says
" Sometimes if the Makeup Brushes smell like paint it's because it has been staying in plastic bag for a long time. The solution is to wash it in the water with little shampoo and wait it to dry . The smell will go away. " 
And yes I washed them and smell wasn't there anymore :)

Review of BS-MALL Premium Quality Synthetic Brush Set.
BS-MALL Makeup Brush Set



This brush set contains 14 Makeup Brushes:

1. Angled Brush : It's perfect for blush and bronzer.

2. Flat Angled Brush : Fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheekbones and contoursof the nose.

3. Face Flat Brush : Blend liquid or cream products onto flay areas of the face such as rhe forehead and cheeks.

4. Round Brush : Buffed powder foundation application, for blending mineral products onto the skin.

5. Tapered Brush : Best for concealing the under eyes and nose area , which are hard to reach areas of the face.

Review of BS-MALL Premium Quality Synthetic Brush Set.
BS-MALL 14 pcs Makeup Brush Set.

Review of BS-MALL 14 pcs Premium Quality Synthetic Brush Set.
BS-MALL 14 pcs Brush Set.

6. Blending brush.

7. Angled Eyeshadow Brush.

8. Classic Eyeshadow Brush.

9. Concealer Brush.

10. Precise Brush.

11. Detail Brush.

12. Angled Detail Brush.

13. Classic Detail Brush.

14. Eyeliner Brush.


Review of BS-MALL 14 pcs Premium Quality Synthetic Brush Set.

BS-MALL 14 pcs Premium Quality Synthetic Brush Set review.


These brushes come in many  differnt color options having different prices. I purchased the Rose Gold Brushes and they are beautiful .
These brushes are of good quality and does an amazing work. They are very soft and dense. I have used them and washed them twice and there is no shedding of brush's hair. I'm happy I bought this set because it is affordable and of good quality too.

I would definitely recommend this Brush Set to everyone who needs a Good Quality brush set at affordable price.

Rating : 
4.8 / 5 . 

Take care , 
Lots of love . 

No comments:

Post a Comment