Search

Monday 5 March 2018

5 MINUTES SIMPLE EVERYDAY LOOK USING ONLY 3 PRODUCTS.

Hey beauties!
Hope you all are having a good weekend :)

Today I'm going to share the 3 makeup products I use almost every time I go out somewhere like College or Shopping.

These 3 products are all you need for a perfect everyday look whicheck is easy and can be achieved in just 5 to 10 minutes. And you can definitely add other products if you want.
Let's get started !

Once your face is ready after cleansing and moisturising , you need something to even out your skin tone and give you atleast a little bit of coverage. I'm talking about CC / BB creams , you can use the one you like.
 I use Lakmé CC ( Complexion Care ) Cream and it is amazing. It's thick in texture, gives your face a matte finish and nice coverage. You only need a little amount of product hence, it lasts for about 3-4 months easily  (for me). It comes in a plastic tube and it's travel friendly too.
The only thing I don't like about this is that it has only 2 shades : Biege and Bronze.  I hope Lakmé adds more shades.
Price : Rs.299 /- ( 30ml ) .
( Please don't get confused as there are 2 types of Lakmé CC creams available in the market. One is Complexion Care and the other is Color Transform. The Color Transforming one is too white in my opinion and I don't like it. I use the Complexion Care and I love it. )

Lakme cc cream. Simple and easy everyday look using only 3 products.
Lakmé Absolute CC Cream.

Let's move on to eyes. Eyes are very important and can change the whole look of your face. That is why I use Kajal / Eye pencil , I love how my eyes look so different (and beautiful ) after applying Kajal. There are various Kajals from different brands available in the market , you can choose any of your choice. I use Lakmé Absolute Eyeconic Kajal in Black , it is waterproof, smudge proof and long lasting. And yes you can opt for colourful Kajals too like Brown , Blue and green.
Price : Rs.170 /-

Simple and easy everyday look using 3 products. lakme eyeconic black kajal.
Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal ( Deep Black ).

Now let's move on to Lips. First apply lip balm to protect your lips from drying. You can also use a tinted lip balm to add a touch of colour to you lips.
I use Maybelline color show matte lipstick in the shade " lively Violet ".  It's a pretty Mauve-y nude lipstick. ( You can read the full Review with Swatches HERE .)
Price : Rs.350/-.

Simple and easy everyday look using only 3 products. maybelline color show matte lipstick. Maybelline lively violet.

Simple everyday look using only 3 products. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick. Maybelline lively violet.

And we're done ! A simple everyday look you can wear easily anytime anywhere. It doesn't take more than 5-10 minutes.
Hope you all liked this post.

Take care,
Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment